Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, I'm still around, still driving the Sable. But I got my attainable dream car recently. 2020 GT 6MT in Oxford white. Brand new! Fully on team Ford now, lol. Thing is an absolute riot to drive. Hope anyone that actually sees this is doing well.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there room for one of these?
I do not have a Mustang, but I still like to look.
-chart-
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is. The convertibles have it from the factory, in fact. I'll probably pick one up at some point, I have a lot of upgrades planned haha

·
Registered
1998 Ford Taurus SE 3.0 OHV
32 Posts
Congrats on a sweet ride! Ken Garff American Fork? Cool! I'm from Utah. A little farther north (Ogden, ghetto of the state. Lol). I;m sure you heard about Bob Garff on Sunday. Crazy!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on a sweet ride! Ken Garff American Fork? Cool! I'm from Utah. A little farther north (Ogden, ghetto of the state. Lol). I;m sure you heard about Bob Garff on Sunday. Crazy!
Haha, small world. I don't think Ogden is too bad compared to some other places I've lived. I live in Pleasant Grove now and the name is pretty appropriate overall. But yeah, that was pretty wild. Covid's out here messing up everything. Feels kind of bad doing nice things for myself when others are struggling.

But thank you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts