Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to appoligize to everyone for the posts I made about these chip. I would especially like to appoligize to Americanmotorsport for bashing him as a vendor. I realize that this was not an apropriate place. I didn't realize this forum was one sided and an individual could not have differing views and we all have to think alike. I will let people make their decisions based only on what one side says.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
For gods sake, spare teh drama

Save the TCCA server some bandwidth and cut the worthless posts.. i never make them

·
Registered
549 Posts
Originally posted by sabledale@Feb 21 2004, 09:51 PM
I would like to appoligize to everyone for the posts I made about these chip. I would especially like to appoligize to Americanmotorsport for bashing him as a vendor. I realize that this was not an apropriate place.
Not an appropriate place? It's not that you shouldn't have bashed him here, it's that you shouldn't have bashed him at all, because A. you have not dealt with him personally, and B. You apparently do not know enough about EEC tuning to know that there is a difference between cheap resistor mods and true EEC tuners, chips, and reflashers.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Feb 21 2004, 09:55 PM
For gods sake, spare teh drama

Save the TCCA server some bandwidth and cut the worthless posts.. i never make them

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
It's Zack's... but I felt it really summed that up.

B

·
0 Posts
Just a little to add here. It takes a big person to apologize on a public forum. Why? Because it's admitting that you feel you were wrong in your actions, and are now taking responsibility for it.

I, for one, don't take it as drama, I take it as an individual making a mature choice. Maybe it's just me.

Thanks sabledale! No harm, no foul.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I agree with the bob. I respect sabledale for attempting to make ammends.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
I would have to agree with Bob as well, it takes courage and selflessness to admit to mistakes, as long as it is sincere, which I believe you are.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Feb 22 2004, 06:00 PM
Just a little to add here. It takes a big person to apologize on a public forum. Why? Because it's admitting that you feel you were wrong in your actions, and are now taking responsibility for it.

I, for one, don't take it as drama, I take it as an individual making a mature choice. Maybe it's just me.

Thanks sabledale! No harm, no foul.
See, I hate to disagree with the administrator here, but...

to start with, i agree it would take a lot of guts to appologize, even if its in an Internet kinda way...

But, I have noticed this particular using making completely nonsense, careless posts in order to get his post count up... so i just see this as another way to collect more posts. *sigh*

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Feb 22 2004, 12:50 AM

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Feb 24 2004, 04:59 PM
See, I hate to disagree with the administrator here, but...

to start with, i agree it would take a lot of guts to appologize, even if its in an Internet kinda way...

But, I have noticed this particular using making completely nonsense, careless posts in order to get his post count up... so i just see this as another way to collect more posts. *sigh*
Unlike your in depth and informative post.

I have post to sell for top bidder. Take them all.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
I think we've run the course here.

sabledale, my "We know drama" wasn't directed at you, just a funny picture to lighten the mood. It's the internet, let's not get too upset here.

Thanks for being a bigger man in your thread. If anybody has anymore comments on the issue, let's take them to PM.

-Tom

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Feb 24 2004, 04:59 PM
See, I hate to disagree with the administrator here
Then don't. Mostly all the staff, and the rest of the free world sees an honest apology. Don't stir up s***.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Feb 21 2004, 09:55 PM
I refer you to your last post, on a dead issue. Care to change that statement?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts