1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts
It's not heated.
There's no heated marking on the glass. :)

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts
Hopefully the wiring is in the new unit for the heated glass you have!! :)

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I didn't buy it at all! Its just something I found on E-bay.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I tried replacing the glass on my heated mirror. The plastic gears broke. Be careful....

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Okay haha. I didn't see that before.

·
Spend my 02¢ wisely...
2,337 Posts
I can't believe it: Lowering Springs For the Taurus Ghia (IE: a Gen 3)
Whoa! Nice find! If they fit a Ghia they'll fit a Gen 3 or a Gen 4. ;)

30mm is about 1.2 inches, so it's a decent little drop without being extreme. I wonder what the spring rates are? I'm going to send them a message to find out. If they're a decent increase and well balanced front to rear, I just might be into these.

Edit: Nevermind. They don't ship international.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts

30mm is about 1.2 inches, so it's a decent little drop without being extreme. I wonder what the spring rates are? I'm going to send them a message to find out. If they're a decent increase and well balanced front to rear, I just might be into these.

We were trying to make them at SHO Source...

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I'm talking to the company about a shipping rate for the springs for me. Depending on the price I'll probably end up buying them at some point.

·
Owner of #RaceSable
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay the company in AU can ship the springs internationally but the price for the shipping is a little on the high side (almost the cost of the springs). In total for me to buy them it would be around $520. I would still like to get them since I would have one of the only 2 lowered Sables in the world but I'm still gonna keep my eyes open for some SHO Source springs (If the group buy runs again) or Eibachs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts