Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, the day started out as well as any Monday could. Sun was shining, birds were singing, and parked outside was my ride waiting for me to give it a ride to work.

And then I walked over to greet my baby, only to be met with this carnage. It looks worse in person with the door panel pushed in about an inch by the handle and a few nice dents in the corner panel beyond the scrapes you see.

And to make it even worse, my wife asked me at least three times yesterday to move my Taurus into the driveway. Now I not only have to get my car repaired, I have to live with her telling me " I TOLD YOU SO!!" :pat:

Son - Of - A - Bitch.

And so ends another Monday.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
QUOTE (silversn95 @ Jun 15 2009, 05:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=732515
And to make it even worse, my wife asked me at least three times yesterday to move my Taurus into the driveway. Now I not only have to get my car repaired, I have to live with her telling me " I TOLD YOU SO!!" :pat:

Son - Of - A - Bitch.

And so ends another Monday.[/b]
i just get the look.

the look is worse then any words. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
At least yours wasnt impounded, with a dead tranny.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Hit and runs suck. Hopefully Karma catches up with them.

At least Black is an easier color to work with when it comes to respray.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Jun 15 2009, 08:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=732527

At least Black is an easier color to work with when it comes to respray.[/b]
Why I usually go with black cars :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Jun 15 2009, 08:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=732527

At least Black is an easier color to work with when it comes to respray.[/b]
Really? I didn't know black had any benefit other than looking great the few times it manages to stay clean :D .

It was, and wasn't a hit and run. The person driving the offending car did hit it last night and didn't knock on my door to tell me. They did however admit to their mistake this morning. It turned out to be the daughter of the neighbour across the street. Part of me knew there was some risk to it being out there but I honestly thought people drove with more care than this. My faith in the driving capabilities of the general public has dropped a notch.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You know, to be honest.. I have a 94 that I am rebuilding and I don't want to take it out of the garage.. I just know some SOB will do something to it.. I told the wife, I was going to take a picture of it and put it back into the garage, under it's cover.. I just don't want two years worth of work, to be pissed away, by someone that doesn't have better sense, in regards to another's property.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Hire your Taurus a bodyguard. :shoot:

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Ouch, that sucks.

At least the neighbors owned up to it though. They could have lied and then even with the police involved you probrably wouldn't get anywhere.

And now I know why my Mom didn't want me to play in the street as a kid. If people can't see cars how are they going to see people?

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE (Brian_05_SEL @ Jun 16 2009, 08:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=732803
Hire your Taurus a bodyguard. :shoot:[/b]
I showed your post to my wife, and her only comment was.. "Great, now I need to pay for a Bodyguard for your *&$!!$^*(*% Car"... :rofl2:

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
^^ :D Glad I could help. In light of the OP's dilemma, do you want me to try to convince her that its necessary?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts