Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
LOL! Well, on average, I'm up around 4-4:30 AM every day. Sometimes because I can't sleep, sometimes because it's just time to get up. I gotta say, working third shift really screwed up my sleeping habits. Thank God that's over with....

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Originally posted by spridget@Apr 1 2004, 01:09 AM
Hey, working 3rd shaift has allowed me to become and addicted post ***** here at the TCCA.
The best thing about it.... I'm getting paid while I'm doing it!!
you too huh ... hahah i thought i was the only one that lived on here during third shift

hit me up on aim .. i am always awake ..

tomcrane0 = aim

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
we're all such insomniacs.

on a side note...how the heck do you post a piece of info like you did at the beginning of the post? like just a small screenshot. I have never known how to do that. thanks a mill.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Just hit the Prt SCR (print screen) button on your keyboard. way up at the top row...same coloumn as arrow keys. Once you hit that button, go open microsoft paint or whatever imaging program you use. Find the box selection tool (might be dashed rectangle). cut that out, and open a new window and paste it. Save it and your done. there might be a prog that can do this really easy but thats the way i know.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by Nick986@Apr 1 2004, 05:22 PM
there might be a prog that can do this really easy but thats the way i know.
Yup, there is.

The one I use is called SnagIt. This thing can capture just about anything. For what you want to do, you would select "region" capture. This allows you to draw a rectangle around anything on the screen and make a jpg out of it. PM me if you want the link to the full version. It's only like 5mb.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Taurussetypes@Apr 1 2004, 04:16 PM
we're all such insomniacs.

on a side note...how the heck do you post a piece of info like you did at the beginning of the post? like just a small screenshot. I have never known how to do that. thanks a mill.
MWSnap
check out this little freeware program. This is what I used.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts