1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
What about adapters?

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
American Racing makes a wheel called "aero" that looks sort of like a polished torq-thrust and I believe they have the Taurus bolt pattern.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
full linkhere is the one i am in love with. it would look completely killer on a silver g2.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Originally posted by sfhess@Aug 23 2004, 11:39 AM
American Racing makes a wheel called "aero" that looks sort of like a polished torq-thrust and I believe they have the Taurus bolt pattern.
Yeah the Aero is available in the taurus pattern although they do not have the bolts around the outside.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Ehhh...I don't like the alternating thicknesses of the spokes Speedy...

I do, however, LOVE that OZ wheel TrueBlue. That thing looks great. I'd love to have anything that looked like that on most ANY car. SilverKnight...that wheel you put up is awesome too! I wish I could afford a nice set of rims.

JR

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have 5 spoke 17" rims with external bolts... the only major problem i run into is that it is a serious pain in the butt to clean the brake dust out from around those little bolts. i have a nice pic of them in my garage... check em out if ya like

·
Registered
186 Posts
Those rims look pretty good, but the bolts-three-piece rim look doesn't go with the alloy wheel look, to me.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I like the look of the slim spokes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oddly enough, I have a style very similar to that on the SHO as it is, it even has the bolts running the perimeter of the wheel.

Mario, you're very close with that wheel, but it doesn't have the deep lip or the rounded shoulder I crave... argh. So close. Sometimes being a $%@#$ perfectionist sucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts