Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my moonlight blue 97 Sable LS wagon for $2000. It was pretty clean with 164,000 miles. Hate to see it go, it's a great car.

I was going to keep it for a winter driver, but I live on a property with a really steep driveway and the snow sucks for a car to tackle it.

So I decided to pick up a 2001 Ford Explorer Limited V8 AWD. :ford: I put a mean set of new winter tires on it and I think it will be unstoppable in the snow.

Anyways, TCCA is one of the funnest forums sites on the web. People are too uptight on some of the other online forums I vist. TCCA is different, you guys are laid back, fun, and I love ya'll. I plan on sticking around!

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Agreed, I love this forum. First forum I have ever donated to. People are great as well. Only time this place can be rude, is if you are rude and arrogant to the members.

And, never know when you might pick up another Taurus ;)

Good luck with the Explorer! Post pics if you can :D

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
This is a great place. Unfortunately I don't visit as often as I'd like anymore. The site is blocked at work and I work on computers all day so I don't really feel like using mine much when I get home.

I thought I was done with Taurus' about a year ago but I came back and love my "new" 04 I bought a year ago.

Good luck with the Explorer, should be a great truck, especially with snow tires on it. Must have gotten a good deal on it since people are still afraid of gas prices going way up again and dealers are pretty much just giving cars away now in this economy.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. :) Like TaurusKev mentioned, I very well could have a Taurus/Sable in the future. They are very practical cars and you get a lot of bang for the buck.

I'm glad my gf owns a Sable wagon, she really loves it and having it around makes me feel at home. ;)

I need to get her signed up on TCCA! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
We have quite a few old members that no longer own Taurii. Stick around! :)
[/b]
Damn straight. I still consider this to be one of the "sanest" sites visitable. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts