Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had one saved in my ebay account, exaclty what i needed too. But problem is, that was BEFORE i ever even looked at spoiler, i had other plans for it. But now i have a spoiler, and i'd say about a quarter of the led's are out on its brake light, so i would like to replace it. Heres a link to a picture of the Spoiler. Maybe someone knows of an online store? Or maybe D.R. knows since she had this same type of spoiler?

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anyone help me out? If not, thats cool. I'll just wander cyberspace looking. If I get lost, I hope you feel good about yourself. :p

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can do that :eek: . haha. we dont have a radio shack around here. it left like 2 years ago. who else would have them if i can get those led's out. (doesnt look like the brake light would open to change em)

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Check here at superbrightleds they have replacement LED bulbs they cost a lot but well worth it. I added it up once to see how much it would cost to replace all that I could and it was about $90.00

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
(im bored)

I looked closely at the brake light on the spoiler (it is installed on my car if any of u were wondering) and doesnt look like it can be opened to do that. So anyone know of where to buy the whole light? If you just know of a online place that sells something that sounds like what i need let me know. ill see if i can find it from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts