Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wood Dash Kit

It "wood" (Haha, I made a funny, well, at least to me anyway!
) (I am now looking down on myself with disgust.
) go in my 2000.

What do you think? Yes? No? Real Rosewood. It'd be close to $190.00 after shipping.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've looked for a kit like this in carbonfiber or gun metal for my car. The wood is not my sort of thing really, but if you do get the one you linked to. It has ALL the pieces. All 19.

What color is your dash and interior?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
At nopi.com they sell ALL the different kinds of custom interior for dash kits. Wood, CF, chrome, and just about every color.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I personally prefer the brushed aluminum kit that Dan has, but that's me. I think that the wood looks good too. If you like the wood, then do it.

J

·
0 Posts
I bought that kit (but didnt' get the part for the floor shifter and door pieces
) and I still have it - bought it back in November I think - I was afraid to put it on b/c it just didn't seem like it would hold up. Plus if you clean it with the wrong stuff or get something on it, it gets all screwed up and if you try to take it off it pretty much ruins the stock plastic pieces. A little too scary for me. But if you feel brave, go for it.
BTW... I have the tan interior going on, so the brushed aluminum wouldn't look right, wood would look great though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts