Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just read the post "ford sucks", i can understand why hes ticked off, but reallity is every car brand has its downfall and for us 3.8 owners its the headgasket, but theres nothing you can do about that, i had to have my engine replaced, not due to the headgasket my oil pump went and cooked my motor, the ironic thing is when my mechanic replaced my motor he told me the headgasket had just about had it, so i did get my newer motor, it only only had 30k on it and it was remanufactored motor from ford, but back to the point, all lot of us has been through this and we are still driving our fords, i love my car i keep her at her finest, i do everything i can to controll that my car wont need any fixing, i controll what i can, the more you know your car the more you can prevent mechanical problems, i know every sound my car makes and im sure that most of everyone in tcca does too, its the people that dont know their car that comes on here pissing and moaning how ford is so bad, if they cared enough in the first place to listen and know their car they wouldnt have the problem they have now and they will have the same problem they have now one day with their next car. i know you guys didnt need me to tell all of you about people like that but i had to say something, people like that just tick me off. i love my car, i take care of my car and shes good to me for it, and i know all of you guys love your taurus' too, and too everyone who something bad to say about our cars...........go buy a honda

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont mean to start a fight or war about it, just people like that bug me thats all, i just had to get it off my chest, nothin more

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I tried to help the guy since it looked like he was local (DEARBORN, MI). Oh well, hopefully it will work out for him.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
No need to tell, I have my eye on this...play nice boys and girls or this thread is history :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im done venting, i hope he has better luck in the future and its nice that fordaspiregv tried to help, its all we can do is try to help eachother, its what makes being a member of tcca is about and i thank everyone for their posts, i know its helped me and everyone here

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by rebj2323@Sep 9 2004, 08:35 PM
im done venting, i hope he has better luck in the future and its nice that fordaspiregv tried to help, its all we can do is try to help eachother, its what makes being a member of tcca is about and i thank everyone for their posts, i know its helped me and everyone here
:thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
I'm gonna go ahead and kill this one. I think it's purpose has been served. And, as you can tell by my sig, I don't like Ford at all. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.