Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this a while back and I knew i should fix it, so now I'm gonna. What bushing is this, and how much?

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes you can get that at Autozone. make sure you get the metal ones. That looks like the sway bar link. Some one correct me if I am wrong. I don't remember how much they are. I need to change mine out too. But there is a how to editorial in the wiki somewhere. Good luck

Justin

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,048 Posts
Yup, endlinks. Replace them both

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think they are like 10-15 bucks or something. They are cheap and easy to replace.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
12 bucks to 18 bucks at autozone online and it looks simple enough i checked the wiki

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll get those taken care of in the next couple of weeks, the steel ones will look pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
just make sure you soak the fasteners on the old ones in pb blaster, they don't like to be removed after being exposed to the elements, good luck!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Those end links are about $25 here in PA - You're better off doing it yourself; I took mine to a shop and they basically told me that I didn't even NEED it - And they torched it off.....Someday, I'll actually buy my replacement (Both sides, might as well, the other one is plastic OEM).

Looks like pure crap, might have a pic somewhere...

Well looky here.....

Not the aftermath, but you see the point I'm sure! :ford:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts