Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. let me start by saying I don't really like Altezza style tail lights. I bought my black 2002 ses and have only tinted the windows. I don't really expect to modify it.

BUT.. i need a tail light lense.. I saw these and thought HMMMM?? Little pricey now, but if they drop into the 100-200 range then perhaps. WHat do you guys think of the style for a black car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2467928666

J

·
0 Posts
Wow, those are the best looking "Altezzas" I've seen so far. Nice find!
I think they'd look good IMHO.

·
Registered
702 Posts
One of the tail light lenses is chipped a little on my Sable. I wish Taurus and Sables had the same lights on tha back. I like the lights on the gen III Taurus better anyway.

Too bad it was dark outside. But it does make that top picture look sorta creepy; looks like eyes.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
You don't like your Sable much, do you?

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
I think altezzas with the chrome and all that is a little... <_< . But those would be perfect for a Black Gen4. I say go for it since you need to replace a tail light anyway.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You know whats really gay?[/b]
Altezzas?

Altezzas should have stayed in Japan because they are the ugliest light I've ever seen. They usually light up pinkish when you hit the brakes. Unless you get a real high quality one.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i put a set of these on my o1 bull and they look great! i get nothing but compliments on them. they were a little expensive for my budget but, i think they are pretty good quality. my .02. brian

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Firespirit I can completely concur with your statement. I don't particularly care for the altezza's really but they can be modified a bit, like match the chrome portion to the color of my car, but I've got a G1 as you can see from my sig and my only real option for tailights are like sable lights or something, or just the nightshades(which I have done) and it looks good, but I don't know, it's been done to death. I may just see if I can adapt lights from another car on or something, like many people have done to the fronts, I don't know yet though.

Michael

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Yea, those black altezzas would look good for your black Gen 4. Firespirit needs to hurry up with those clear tails for the Gen 3 and sell them to me!

·
Banned
509 Posts
Originally posted by BlackBull01@Mar 22 2004, 10:11 PM
i put a set of these on my o1 bull and they look great! i get nothing but compliments on them. they were a little expensive for my budget but, i think they are pretty good quality. my .02. brian
:ttiwwop:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts