Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 6:10 this evening my Taurus left my front yard with its new owner behind the wheel.

I'm Taurusless again B)

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
:D Find somethin you like.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Zenriddles @ Jun 29 2009, 08:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735988
Time to pick up a gen 3 SHO![/b]
Any SHO in my price range would be complete rubbish... in fact, any Taurus period in my price range isn't something I'd trust.

Mark, hopefully this time around that's how it'll turn out.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
QUOTE (Stocker @ Jun 30 2009, 10:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=736205
QUOTE (Zenriddles @ Jun 29 2009, 08:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735988
Time to pick up a gen 3 SHO![/b]
Any SHO in my price range would be complete rubbish... in fact, any Taurus period in my price range isn't something I'd trust.

Mark, hopefully this time around that's how it'll turn out.
[/b][/quote]
So what's the replacement Andy?

Not sure what to say...congratulations? :dunno: :lol2:

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Jun 30 2009, 09:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=736209
So what's the replacement Andy?[/b]
Replacement won't be coming for at least a few weeks, unless a really good deal drops into my lap. I'm going to enjoy not having a second car to try and hide in the yard while I can.

I can say with relative certainty that it will be rear-wheel drive and have a full frame though ;)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Lincoln!!!1

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
CVPI :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too hard to find around here.

And it'd be an LTDCVPI (or, better, just LTDPI). ;)

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't believe me? Only suitable police car in my area is a '65 Polara. (and yes, even though it's a few hundred bucks too much, I've thought about it :twisted: ) The two Caprice 9C1s I found are junk.

Now, if you want to find a way to ship me that '88 LTDCVPI I found in South Windsor, CT (and cover the rest of the price), I'd appreciate it :)

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
there used to be a website where they had later model CVPI's for WICKED cheap...

·
Registered
69 Posts
My Boss runs a fleet of the old patrol cars. Although many smoke like a who knows what they keep on chugging. When I say fleet talk 70 of the buggers. If ya land one with under 80k on it you feel lucky.

I looked at one yesterday was a 97 and had 151k and they still wanted 4k for it.

Why do they hold such a value?

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
QUOTE (Insideout414 @ Jul 9 2009, 10:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=738355
My Boss runs a fleet of the old patrol cars. Although many smoke like a who knows what they keep on chugging. When I say fleet talk 70 of the buggers. If ya land one with under 80k on it you feel lucky.

I looked at one yesterday was a 97 and had 151k and they still wanted 4k for it.

Why do they hold such a value?[/b]
Probably because they last forever and people are willing to pay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts