Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some guys from school have been playing Xbox live lately so we can get our rank up higher on Halo 3. well we played in team slayer and I started off with a 21 the other guys started off with: 15, 34, 31. After we had played about 50 games within the few days we played we won about 40-45 of the games. I went up to a 25 the other guys went from 15-42, 34-37, 31-35.

I have no idea why three of us barely ranked up at all when one of us went up 27 ranks. I just wanna rank up to where Im supposed to be. My skill might be a 25 but I was doing a lot better than some of the 45's on the other team, I almost had a perfection against some of the supposedly better guys

Does anybody know why three of us barely ranked up?

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
The ranking system is crazy. Its based on how many kills you have, what place you were on the team if you won or lost and what level the other guys are. Im a level 47 on TS and I lost like 12 games in a row and still havent lost a level. It pretty wierd.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok here's an example of one game I played: We played against like 4 guys all around skill of about 40, I was a 25. I had 18 kills, 2 deaths and I was MVP... I stayed a 25 after that game. I was mad

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
yeah, a friend of mine just got banned from leveling up for two weeks, for "boosting"

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do you mean check my status on bungie?

brightbus, there is no way bungie should ban any of us because i dont think we were boosting, we are all just good i guess lol

some people from school wanted to start an MLG team, but hardly any of us have high speed internet at our homes so we cant really practice as much as we would need to

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Bungie is the company that made Halo and you go on the site to check your stats and it more detail than the stats on the game. It keeps track of every game you played in halo

I send you a friend request btw

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
what do you mean check my status on bungie?

brightbus, there is no way bungie should ban any of us because i dont think we were boosting, we are all just good i guess lol

some people from school wanted to start an MLG team, but hardly any of us have high speed internet at our homes so we cant really practice as much as we would need to
[/b]
haha I didn't say you were boosting, I was just commenting on the fact that my friend got banned for boosting.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry i got off last night Jose but we only get to play live here for a little bit at a time before the wireless internet goes down or lags us out of games.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts