Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just did it for the hell of it, didnt do the best job, but eh, im prolly goin to take it off, i didnt even ask my dad b4 hand, and it seems he is kinda ok with it, since it doesnt cover the turn signal lamp, instead only the reflector. cheaper than buyin clear corners
i know, i still need to cut at the bottom

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
I like how you have sliver vynial just laying around...hehe looks spiff mario

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I have humored that thought several times, but have never done it. The stereo shop I used to work at is right up the road from my house and he has all sorts of vinyl. That looks pretty good on that, but I have the Gen4.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my dad took that one off, as i expected he would do, next time i do it it will look perfect

the reason i had that silver is cause i asked the dude if he has any scraps he was goin to just toss out, he had a good sized chunk, next time yall go to a vynil shop and buy something, ask if u can have some scraps and have fun, put it around the house, on the car, whereever... make one that says RICE and quickly stick it on someones window one day

thanks for all the kind comments

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Why did he take it off? Just curious. If he took it off b/c he didn't like it being there, then how are you gonna get by with doing it again and wasting the time and energy doing to better when it'll probably be yanked off again? Not trying to be negative just trying to understand.

Michael

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, i only did that side, and i didnt do that good of a job, i was goin to take it off anyway and redo it, he is 75% ok with it being there. so i am allowed to do it. i was bored, had nothing to do and wanted to see if the silver matches well enought to take time and do it. i still have enought vynil left over to redo them when the time comes, so i wasnt angry or anything.

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Ah ok, makes sense now.
I'd tell about my night last night, but it's hardly fit for a forum discussion and nobody'd believe me anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts