Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo this weekend was gorgeous, and I had some free time. Mainly I was procrastinating from writing a paper. I have never REALLY cleaned the car's interior since getting it last march, so I figured it was time.

pictures:

lawn chairs?

Lawn ornament!

SHAMPOOED!!

I even cleaned the engine, sorry I had no before pics:

this was a cool shot:

and after a quick wash, she was ready to go!

enjoy :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
:wub: It's so clean. I, too, am jealous. And I have to say it, I love your choice of wheels. Its one of my favorite set ups on here.

·
Banned
90 Posts
QUOTE (Firespirit @ May 5 2009, 01:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723049
How did you go about shampooing it? That little green machine?[/b]
yeah, that shampoo job looked fresh, reminded me of the quality of my carpet...
How'd ya do it??

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (mmmfloorpie @ May 6 2009, 11:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723382
I just move the seats back and forth...[/b]

There's so much you still can't get. It's a little ridiculous, because I was surprised when I took the seats out.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I'd think you'd find my under-the-seats carpet is quite clean as well;) In my mom's car, she drinks alot of coffee, and there are stains on the carpet all around the console... I'd love to take out the console to clean under there!

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
LOL nice work.

I don't get so OCD about my interior, just vacuum/trim shine/glass cleaner every few weeks/months when it gets dirty. I don't have the time or the patience to do anything like that.

Maybe when I buy my first brand new car I'll take better care of it, but I'm just more concerned with keeping it basically clean.

That said, I probably have one of the most immaculately clean cars (interior and exterior wise) cars amongst my friends, except the one with that red GTI. We both tie for that lol.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
You honestly have the nicest stock Taurus ever made.... Black interior with silver exterior, leather, sunroof,duratec... That is like the holy grail of Taurii! And what you've done to it just adds so much to it!

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE (scrizz @ May 5 2009, 03:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723059
QUOTE (Firespirit @ May 5 2009, 01:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723049
How did you go about shampooing it? That little green machine?[/b]
yeah, that shampoo job looked fresh, reminded me of the quality of my carpet...
How'd ya do it??
[/b][/quote]

I used a Hoover Shampooer with the accessory/hose attachment. I need to invest in an actual extractor.

QUOTE (05_Sable @ May 5 2009, 03:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723064
Daaamn!! looks great man :notworthy:[/b]
:blush: thanks!

QUOTE (97 Blue Taurus Vulcan @ May 7 2009, 09:48 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723449
How bout I write your paper and you come do my interior?[/b]

I wish haha

QUOTE (mmmfloorpie @ May 7 2009, 09:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723546
You honestly have the nicest stock Taurus ever made.... Black interior with silver exterior, leather, sunroof,duratec... That is like the holy grail of Taurii! And what you've done to it just adds so much to it![/b]
I have quite a few things planned this summer for it. Since I don't have a project car anymore...I can spend more on this one :)

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
WOW!! :blink: How did you get that engine soo clean? Any issue now? slipping belts and such?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts