Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intrax springs and new KYB GR2's all around. I only paid $190 shipped for the KYB's. The front is dropped 2.2 inches and the rear is 1.5 inches. My next mod will be thermal spacers for the UIM.

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Cant go wrong with lowering, i was really boarderline on getting the intake spacer...buying brakes all around and tires, so that tapped me out.

So it handle any better now?

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (steve00SES @ Mar 1 2009, 07:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=704094
Cant go wrong with lowering, i was really boarderline on getting the intake spacer...buying brakes all around and tires, so that tapped me out.

So it handle any better now?[/b]
It handles 100% better now. Before I used to slide into the door when I took a corner. When I pay off the loan for the rims that were destroyed on my Taurus I'm going to get some different rims and tires.

·
Registered
920 Posts
QUOTE (Cheeto @ Mar 1 2009, 11:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=704169
QUOTE (steve00SES @ Mar 1 2009, 07:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=704094

So it handle any better now?[/b]
It handles 100% better now. Before I used to slide into the door when I took a corner. When I pay off the loan for the rims that were destroyed on my Taurus I'm going to get some different rims and tires.
[/b][/quote]

The maxima looks awesome! Why are you going to get different rims? I really like those!

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 2 2009, 01:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=704480
that looks awesome cheeto! I cant remember, but did you ever get those LED tails?[/b]
Yes I did. They look like the G35 sedan tails. A side angle and directly behind. My reverse LED lights are bright at night.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Wow, your car looks sweet lowered.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I bet the altima SE-R rims, in chrome, would look freakin sweet on there. :horns:

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
:thumb: looks really good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts