Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For reasons unbeknownced (is that even a word???) to me, everything I post a reply about gets pinned soon there after........................WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????? So, without further ado, I declare myself "Pinned Almighty." This also has a double standard in its meaning, I work in a bowling alley with a lot of bowling pins. So goin around callin myself "Pinned Almighty" wouldn't be a bad thing! Any comments? Good? Bad?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ok, I'm being a dumbass as usual...........

wtf is "getting pinned"???

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by stever+Mar 10 2004, 09:28 AM-->QUOTE (stever @ Mar 10 2004, 09:28 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-sparkychic
@Mar 10 2004, 09:28 AM

thats what i was wondering [/b]
Ahhhhhhhhh, but you didn't want to look like a dumbass yourself so you waited for someone else to ask first.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by sparkychic+Mar 10 2004, 09:35 AM-->QUOTE (sparkychic @ Mar 10 2004, 09:35 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 09:28 AM

thats what i was wondering
Ahhhhhhhhh, but you didn't want to look like a dumbass yourself so you waited for someone else to ask first.
[/b]

If you look at the top of a topic where all the threads are listed, you will see at the top section there are topics that will say "Pinned: Thread Name" - so pinned basically means that the thread gets put at the top of the list.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225+Mar 10 2004, 09:58 AM-->QUOTE (jason8225 @ Mar 10 2004, 09:58 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 09:28 AM

thats what i was wondering

If you look at the top of a topic where all the threads are listed, you will see at the top section there are topics that will say "Pinned: Thread Name" - so pinned basically means that the thread gets put at the top of the list.
[/b]
See, I told you I was a dumbass.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Originally posted by pumaboyairn@Mar 10 2004, 12:01 AM
For reasons unbeknownced (is that even a word???) to me, everything I post a reply about gets pinned soon there after........................WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????? So, without further ado, I declare myself "Pinned Almighty." This also has a double standard in its meaning, I work in a bowling alley with a lot of bowling pins. So goin around callin myself "Pinned Almighty" wouldn't be a bad thing! Any comments? Good? Bad?
I propose they we (the admin. staff and moderators) from this day forth, vow to never pin another one of his responses, thusly giving his self-proclaimed title yet another element, being that he will never be pinned again.

J/K...of course.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
I say we start randomly locking all incoherent, useless threads he starts.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by pumaboyairn@Mar 10 2004, 02:01 AM
Any comments? Good? Bad?
Ugly?

If you're getting your posts pinned all the time, you must be saying some pertinent things, which I would think is pretty good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.