Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
he knows his rights, and apparently he thinks its right to drink all day, and drive his lawn tractor down to the grocery store drunk, while drinking a beer, to get more beer for himself and his wife. then litter infront of the cop, then public urination, would can get charged and he can be put on sex offenders list for life.... yup. he sure knows his rights.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Taking a leak in front of the police, driving a lawnmower drunk, tosses a beer bottle in someones yard. Says: "Is it illegal to cut grass?" "I know my rights" "My wife is gona' kick your ass"

:lol: Quality individual.

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
I don't see the problem with what he was doing... :dunno: The officer should have just left him alone. :p

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
:dunno: where is the highway?

**** if i was the cop I would be pissing myself from laughter.

Then i would be like look get your lawnmower riding ass home. :lol2:

someone should show this to riso. he'd get a kick outa this! haha

:D
michael
[/b]
i deal with this stupidity every day.

me-MAM. listen you can not leave your baby alone while you goto the store.
Why not, my mama did it with me and i grew up fine.
me-Ok listen to me very carefully. you can not leave your baby home alone, regardless
if your mom and her mom did the same thing.
But I grew up fine.
me- Listen carefully you do it again I'm taking the child away and you get no more checks
in mail.
oh oh i see.

yup just like the cop. :lol2:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Easier to catch than the Krispy Cream truck, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
790 Posts
My personal favorite "she said if i didn't get her another beer, she was gonna stab me in the face"

·
Registered
600 Posts
yea kids ride lawnmower to school all the time, in fact there is a day in which you can ride your tractor to school. FFA (Furture Farmers of America) thats what you get for living in a place that has corn fields.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts