Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pretty cool short video of my Bull peeling out that I want people to see but im not sure how to do it. Maybe some of you computer wizes could help me out. I was thinking about finding a server or something but i dont know of any, if u have a lil space and u can let me borrow it that would be great.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
you have to upload it to somewhere than give us the link to where you uploaded it to, finding a place to upload to is the hard part

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Depending on the size of the file, you should be able to upload to a superford.org account.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason I couldnt get superford.org to work... If you have a website dedicated to Taurus or w/e and have like a lot of free space please let me use a lil chunk its only like 9.5 mb's. thx

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Very nice. But being wet road does take a little away from it...

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Yea, wet road is pretty easy to peel out on. But hey, he never said it was hard to do. Just a video of it. People will post videos of themselves playing in snow and such, no one said it was hard, just fun to watch!

*psst* Wanna here something cool??? then keep reading.

Last winter, i got my speedometer up to 85 without the car moving. :p

Yes, it was on snow/ice, but still neat. And yes, bad for the tires, but it was before the winters were on. And yes, rubber smells like butt, haha.

*edit* yes, i know im a moron, :D

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Originally posted by Anemicmargarita@Oct 3 2004, 04:28 PM
Try this out im not sure if it will work.
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO
G2s didn't come with a Duratec. Unless you swapped one in there, you have a Vulcan. I liked the song, but anyone could peel out when it's wet.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live in ARIZONA! any of you that live here know that it is real rare to see a rain so when it happens we enjoy it. But who knew that my stock taurus could look so cool though. Oh yeah did anyone notice my missing headlight>? some ladie backed into me and shattered it! so yeah EBAY ROCKS.( I thought My car sounded stock untill i saw the vid and noticed it sounds deep.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts