Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Is the wiki section still available? If yes, how do we get to it?

I'm trying to find the article for cleaning the multi function switch, and have gone through the links here, the links to the SHO forums, and more. The link for the wiki for this article is http://www.tauruscarclub.com/wiki/index.php/Multi-Function_Switch_Cleaning

There was also a wiki page for adding a trans fluid temp sensor. Hoping we still have access to this material.

Thanks,
mcsteven

·
Administrator
15,076 Posts
I'm sorry our efforts to get the Wiki & Topic Finder restored have so far not born fruit with Autoguide but it isn't because they haven't been made. For now, follow the link to the Wiki in this thread:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry our efforts to get the Wiki & Topic Finder restored have so far not born fruit with Autoguide but it isn't because they haven't been made. For now, follow the link to the Wiki in this thread:
It was cool checking out the concept cars but I can’t find any way to search these pages. I’m looking specifically for the multifunction switch article that I linked above and also a transmission fluid temp sender unitInstall article (I don’t have the link to it right now). Is there a way to search the old Rikki? I’ve gone through a ton of the current site looking specifically for multi function switch cleaning but it appears everything links back to the old site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
You might find some interesting things when you do internet search. Often comes back to some member post from the past. I found an old post about the ABS module fail killing the amber LED in the instrument cluster. Helped me.
-chart-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts