·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
mwt is definitely the winner on here.

I'm only at 113,700.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
130k on my '99 SLO. Had a minor oil leak from the pan, but snugged up the bolts and no more leaks. Doesn't burn any oil either. It's made several cross country trips, been to the race track a few times, and suffered at the hands of my sister. (the latter being the worst thing possible for any car)

135K on my '98 CSVT. The engine was out for a clutch job, so I swapped in the 65k engine that came out of my '99 CSVT. The original engine had no problems, but some minor seepage. The 65k engine does feel a little more lively though.

25k on the '03 3L in my '99 CSVT. The original engine had 65k when it was swapped. No leaks or issues with either engine.

135k on my '97 Contour. It had rod knock when I bought it, and no oil. Still ran though. The engine is being replaced with an '01 3L with 5k miles..

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
150K+

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Rachel's has almost 81k on her 03. I haven't done anything to it since we bought it at 53k LAST MAY (oops). Cept for front tires and front brakes.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Who was that gentleman with over 300k on his G4? Hosted some sort of show. I remember that being a relatively high mileage duratec that seemed to have minimal issues.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Oh hell. You AND Mike want to borrow them now. I need to make these wheels unlovable. Maybe I'll put KIA center caps on them.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Basic hand tools and a couple of hours for the first time

If it is your first time draw out the belt routing so you don't stand there scratching your head for 30 minutes

As preventive maintenance I change mine out every 100K

I can do a complete R&R in under an hour with air tools

Mike
B)

EDIT: I have 258,XXX on my 2000

1 - 20 of 64 Posts