Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has a high pitch whine. It's been there for several thousand miles (since I bought it used) and it's getting a little dirtier (?). I am going to record it with an mp3 player. But how do I post the sound file? Thanks.

·
Registered
887 Posts
My car has a high pitch whine. It's been there for several thousand miles (since I bought it used) and it's getting a little dirtier (?). I am going to record it with an mp3 player. But how do I post the sound file? Thanks.
[/b]

Upload it to a file storing/hosting site and then post the link. If you have the ability to combine the sound with a video, you can upload it to youtube or photobucket as a video and then link it. If you don't have a membership to any of these sites or don't care to create a membership, PM me and I can upload and host the file for you and give you a link to the file.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I now have the sound file. It was recorded with windows rolled up, mp3 recorder suspended from back mirror post, from engine start, backing out of driveway in R, around the neighborhood at 20 mph with one full stop, back to drive way. I am going to ATTACH the sound file. If it doesn't work,

97 Blue Taurus Vulcan,
Please tell me how I can send you the 920 KB wma file..

Mr. X,
I am not sure. Please check out the sound file when posted and diagnose the problem for me.

Thanks.

PS: ADD THIS ATTACHMENT didn't work. I need to ask you a favor, 97 Blue Taurus Vulcan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts