Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats new and i know this sounds stupid, but i kind of want to know what this new car has. Just Want to know.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
The cars come in pretty colors too and I think they have doors and tires on them as well. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Facebook was actually pretty good before it was public.
[/b]
what?

The cars come in pretty colors too and I think they have doors and tires on them as well.[/b]
I think there are four tires that come pre-mounted on the car? Maybe? :x:

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Facebook was actually pretty good before it was public.
[/b]
what?

The cars come in pretty colors too and I think they have doors and tires on them as well.[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Contis aren't considered tires :thumb:

And before Facebook was open to anybody who could read and type and register fake emails, etc., it was open to just .edu addresses. Essentially, a haven for college students to post to each other, to see who is in what classes, and to find out the name of that cute girl (or guy) down the hall from you.

Along with being an online message board, Facebook was perfect for the advancing student.

Until it opened it to everybody. Slowly but surely it has gone donehill, from basic to too much stuff loaded on one page.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Gen Vs come with Pirellis. :)

At least, the one I drove did.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok stop with the facebook. i just want to know if its a good ride. Like how it runs, what features it comes with and stuff.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Gen Vs come with Pirellis. :)

At least, the one I drove did.
[/b][/quote]
That is true for Limiteds but the I think the SEL's come with Contis (at least this is true for the Five Hundreds).

·
Registered
67 Posts
P's on wife's Limited.

Wife got her 08 on Oct. 5th. She has 4100 miles as of this morning. This car replaced her 2000SEL with 127,400 miles destroyed in crash and that one replaced her 1999SEL because of a buy back.

Ride is far superior compared to the other cars. Quiet, more comfortable seats, smoother, roomier, 29+mpg at 70mph, enjoy the Command Seating, very pleased with car but sad thing is not many on the road. This is a very nice car.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
ok stop with the facebook. i just want to know if its a good ride. Like how it runs, what features it comes with and stuff.
[/b]
There are several threads in this very forum by folks who own the cars or who have driven and reviewed them.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can u say some of the thread titles. Make it easyer for me to find them. I looked and I could not find one that was just on that stuff. Then again i did not look that far into it.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
can u say some of the thread titles. Make it easyer for me to find them. I looked and I could not find one that was just on that stuff. Then again i did not look that far into it. [/b]
You want me to wipe your butt when you're done pooping, too? I'm not going to use the search function when you can use it just fine yourself.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just asking? no need to take it like that.

·
Registered
161 Posts
just asking? no need to take it like that.
[/b]

Blaze dude, there may be the saying that there is no such thing as a stupid question, but you really push it. You have a really broad question that can EASILY be answered by yourself. Just google it, there are tons of reviews, spec pages, etc for whatever you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I looked and I could not find one that was just on that stuff. Then again i did not look that far into it.
[/b]
Then... maybe... look harder? :dunno:

Let's see...

Page one...
"Test Drive of 2008 Sable Fwd"
"2008 Sable Brochure"

Page two...
"2008 Sable Test Drive"
"Motor Trend Review"

And for features, maybe try the Ford website? I've heard rumors that they have all the options listed there :ph34r:

·
Registered
257 Posts
my bull came with the Regatta's on them, and i had to repalce a rubber and they discontinued the Regatta and now sell just the Regatta II

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
I looked and I could not find one that was just on that stuff. Then again i did not look that far into it.
[/b]
Then... maybe... look harder? :dunno:

Let's see...

Page one...
"Test Drive of 2008 Sable Fwd"
"2008 Sable Brochure"

Page two...
"2008 Sable Test Drive"
"Motor Trend Review"

And for features, maybe try the Ford website? I've heard rumors that they have all the options listed there :ph34r: [/b][/quote]

:homer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts