Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
You can clean up a turd......but that doesn't change what it is.

If you wanna see something hot:

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
Hey, it's not a box! And yeah, Ryne always has cool backgrounds in his pics. Guess I need to open up photoshop.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...well, I guess if you like driving a box

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Adam B.@Feb 22 2004, 08:05 PM
Hey, it's not a box! And yeah, Ryne always has cool backgrounds in his pics. Guess I need to open up photoshop.
pfft... photoshop is for amatures
i can't help it if I live around cool places to take pictures

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Awesome-ness!

Why does the forum resize smaller pics to 640X480? Right click properties on the pic, see res? Then copy URL to address bar, then check properties again. It's smaller.

B

·
0 Posts
Some more. I actually took these today, after giving the car a quick wash. I also wanted to show off the SHO decklid and 97 rims.

Y'know, with all these clean car pics floating around, it feels more like Spring!

Attachments

B

·
0 Posts
Last one, I promise!

List of aesthetic mods done this winter:

SHO decklid, and rocker panels
97 SHO wheels and Goodyear Eagle GT +4 tires
Painted dash bezels (gonna redo that though, I don't like them all silver)

Attachments

X

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Feb 22 2004, 06:38 PM
Some more. I actually took these today, after giving the car a quick wash. I also wanted to show off the SHO decklid and 97 rims.
Yeah, uh....nice wheels

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Feb 22 2004, 08:38 PM
Y'know, with all these clean car pics floating around, it feels more like Spring!
YAY!! Spring is almost here. It was 70+ yesterday... but then a cold front moved in and today was overcast and rainy.... and I slaved over the Contour all day yesterday too
. But remember, caring for the paint is more important the keeping up appearences...

Bob, where are the graphite Gen 2 SHO rims? I was thinking about doing the same thing. I used that Duplicolor Graphite and Clear Coat on a set of Honda rims and they turned out great.

And, thanks for the props y'all!!! I'm getting tired of the old rims. I have some new ones in mind.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts