Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all

I live in Auburn, AL and on Tuesday and Sunday I saw this really good looking Taurus. It was Royal Blue with sport badging everywhere. The kicker was that it had this really good looking hood scoop! It looked awesome and I want a hood scoop just like it now! Any one know if this is from the factory like that or if it is an aftermarket add on. It looked awesome! Next time I'll get pics!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 97GreenStreak3.0@Aug 23 2004, 02:32 PM
I can't really picture it in my mind, so make sure you get a picture next time. I'd like to see a scoop on a GenIV.

BTW, GenIII 0wNz j00!!!!11
I couldn't picture it before hand either. But it looked GOOD! I'll look for it again. If it's a student's car, it should stay pretty much stationary throughout the week. I'll look for it tonight.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sorry for not remembering who but someone in here just put a scoop on their car. There is another thread about it somewhere. I just don't have time to look it up right now.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
I was happy but now I pissed off at ford again... [RANT] WHY CAN'T FORD PRODUCE THE AWSOME CARS THEY MAKE, they obviously have the smarts to build what we want but they don't produce it. OMG could you imagine the modding ability one would have with a factory boosted taurus. :angry: :angry: [RANT]

or how about the SHO ranger. if you have ever seen a picture of that it dipicts EXACTLY what people wanted 3 or 4 years ago and this was in 89. :angry: :angry:

:angryfire: :angryfire: :punchbob: :evil: :evil_grin2:

they make me soo angry. I would have actually bought something like that, but right now ford has nothing that interests me, and that I would have definately purchased.

I would be proud to be in debt for a car like that

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
has anyone else noticed that the front bumper of the gen4 sho-prototype looks a lot like what acura (read: honda) has done with their new lines? don't get me wrong, it's very nice...in fact, that's exactly what i'd like to see on my bull (esp if you could lower the bull just a lil, just like the quote says, although it doesn't look like 18" wheels in there, way too much room in the wheel wells left, imho)

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
There's a group buy going on for Gen 1, 2, and 3 cowl hoods. I didn't think they would look good, but they are totally awesome looking. I'd like to have one of them on my car.

That concept Taurus is dead sexy though. It's took bad there was never a factory boosted option. That would make things so much easier for us!

JR

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
Ive got the a hood scoop....but I'm not blue... I'm medium willow green with white trim... Southern New York (Binghamton)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
this is a real concept car right, i'm going to email ford about it (not that it will do anything) but I don't want to look like a ass.

I was going to provid a link to this page so I want to mke sure it is a real car. I wonder why they didn't make this car?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts