Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i had a little venture with the A pillar, a drill and some old sharp hair cutting scissors. You do the math B)

After a trek through Pull a part Cleveland East, with Nick, Sean, Sandy, Dave and my self we found this.

Nick and I had found the transmitter out of a 98 or 99 Windstar (VINDSTARHH for others) with the rolling code. We tore that visor apart so fast and we got out the module and I installed it a week later.

It receives its constant power from the vanity mirror tapping in ground and live power and off we go.

The hardest Part was making sure the hole was big enough, I had to keep cutting till I had a big enough hole. The Transmitter pushes the headliner down just a bit but it looks like it flows, and I bet the only one that would notice would me and only me. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Looks pretty fly.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I detest that fiberglass stuff ugh. Gets everywhere.

Glad you got it rigged up and workin' nice!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Very nice Pull a Part yard in Cleveland. I didn't see one snake or rodent anywhere LOL I liked poking around to see the stuff people left behind in their cars. Next time, I promise to have tools of my very own and not be reliant on the kindness of you all !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts