:(

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts

:(

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Nick, do you have those in full size so they can be a background?

It's sad :( I remember driving by there. The plan was running and making Tauruses and my Taurus was still in good shape.

The plant got shut down and is now taken down and my Taurus is slowly dieing :(

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,404 Posts
QUOTE (Millermagic @ Mar 12 2009, 01:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=707911

It's sad :( I remember driving by there. The plan was running and making Tauruses and my Taurus was still in good shape.

The plant got shut down and is now taken down and my Taurus is slowly dieing :([/b]
I think I saw mine shed a tear.... :icon_cry:

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
:crybabysmiley:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
My car's birthplace :(

I imagine building Taurus and Sables all day long would be an amazing job... But maybe that's just because of all the love and pride of these cars I have...

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
QUOTE (Millermagic @ Mar 12 2009, 12:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=707911

The plant got shut down and is now taken down and my Taurus is slowly dieing :([/b]
I'll get you some full size copies...and same for anyone else that wants them.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
thats sad

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I'll send you both a link on Sunday when I get back to school :) The 1st picture is high res.

Wish I had a chance to get a picture of my car in front of AAP but that never ended up working out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
To think that as different as we may be, a diverse group of people that we are here at TCCA, we all share a very common thing. Most of us have cars that came from that very place. Both of my babes came from there. I think we should all give our Taurus and Sable cars a tank of the good stuff for a job very well done, make them shine like they did when they rolled out of that plant and enjoy the pride that those men and women put into their hard work. Good on ya.

·
Registered
84 Posts
thats my car's birthplace too..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts