Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Originally posted by Qwertz9586@Aug 30 2004, 10:35 PM
You mean the uber-leet cloak of invisibility for your bull so cops can't spot ya?
I got one of those, it also adds 10 hp... :blink:

·
Registered
746 Posts
i got one of those one day. it was came in a box of unknown origin, the box was slightly larger than the item itself. it was made out of a material, has a top side and a bottom side, works well with the similar item designed to match with it. indeterminable size, but slightly smaller than the box it came in. it has a color, a texture, and a shape. it does things, and it doesent do other things.

all in all a good buy, you can find them at places and they cost about the same as some other items.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Where in the hell did you find it? I searched that store that has everything, you know, the store over there and here. But I can't find anywhere, but I know its here and there.

·
Registered
746 Posts
its usually in the place where the other things arent. not close to the items that do other things, but close to the ones that are near it.

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I like how a post with nothing generates more responses than some post with great explanations...
:thumb:

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
THE FOLLOWING RESPONSE IS SERIOUS

Haven't used it, nor have I ever seen it. Sounds like it could work, but, so did the Tornado; at first :blink:

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Betting the gf is one thing...but the car??? :lol2:

I have heard that putting a better groudn on your car can do good things, but never anything like this. If you want a cap for your stereo, put a cap on your stereo...

JR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts