Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just looked up hot import nights this year and its may 9th.

the weird thing is, on the HIN website. it says the BOSTON show, is at NE drag way in epping? its strange.

i google searched it and found guys in a solstice forum talking about it being at the gilette stadium in foxboro (still not really boston)

just wondering if that could be a mistake on their site... it seems unlikely but why would it say boston and be in NH? and they have never done an april show at epping as far as i know.

so whos going regardless?

ill be there with my cape car club hopefully, only like 8 cars, a 3000gt, s2k, vr6 jetta, couple s10's, and some civics.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Preaching to the wrong choir.

Shows usually advertise the nearest largest city to the event unless it's like in the middle of nowhere and there isn't another city for 90 miles.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the show is at new england drag way, i emailed the website... kinda weird though they would say its in boston, because its really not that close.

·
Registered
111 Posts
QUOTE (fantom blu @ Apr 20 2009, 08:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719010
QUOTE (silvapain @ Apr 18 2009, 05:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=718539
My guess is that Epping is ashamed that they're letting HIN have a show there. I know I would be.[/b]
Import wars is bad enough, now we have this **** fest coming to the area.
[/b][/quote]
:lol2: thats hillarious

i dont mind import cars, but when you have a bunch of them buzzing around like a nest of hornets.... it makes me want to get a flyswatter out and chase em away.

:ph34r: although i had thought about taking my cousins 2000 Integra GSR to one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts