Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
QUOTE (michakaveli @ Apr 23 2009, 05:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=720026
Yeeaahhhh.... such a vague response. Shows that you are a good reseller. Thanks![/b]
Really Man, no need for the contorted feelings. I'm offering a product I stand behind. I did my research on these kits before I started stocking them, and if you wanted more "specifics" you should just read the top post. That should be all you need to know. Any person buying these kits from the forums get a top tier product with a full SWAP OUT (not manufacturer's repair) warranty, and at an unheard of discount. My SALES resume here speaks for itself, so now I'd urge you to corner your sarcasm, do your own research, and make an informed decision...not an emotional one.

BTW....over 100 kits sold over the last 4mos and no complaints.

James E.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 23 2009, 07:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=720065
haha sounds good to me. Give me about a month or so to get a job and some money and Ill PM you about the lights.

One more question. How much of a difference in light output is there between the hi beam bulb and the low beam bulb?[/b]
I'd say the output is about 50% more on the Hi beam...it's a significant difference, but not as much as regular lights...but then again, you don't really need that much more.

James E.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I say if you want to see them so bad in person michakaveli drive down to ATL to see them. It is kind of a ridiculous request asking someone selling such an inexpensive item in mass quantity too drive up and show them to you.

Just my $.02

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
QUOTE (animex2 @ Apr 25 2009, 08:31 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=720437
I say if you want to see them so bad in person michakaveli drive down to ATL to see them. It is kind of a ridiculous request asking someone selling such an inexpensive item in mass quantity too drive up and show them to you.

Just my $.02[/b]
Did you even read the original post?

QUOTE (michakaveli @ Apr 23 2009, 09:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719900
James, you ever come up to Columbia? I'm interested in adding HID's to my Gen IV. I'd like to see them in person prior to any financial exchange :eek:[/b]
In other words: He was wondering if James ever passes through or goes to Columbia. What is the harm in asking a question like that? Pretty reasonable. No one asked James to do anything.

Keep your $.02 to yourself.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Apr 26 2009, 03:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=720642
In other words: He was wondering if James ever passes through or goes to Columbia. What is the harm in asking a question like that? Pretty reasonable. No one asked James to do anything.

Keep your $.02 to yourself.[/b]
You're right, he didn't ask...but he made the inference. Still kinda odd to me. I figure Nick, you know him and he's a stand up guy, which is why you don't find issue with his inference. *Columbia guys sticking together* LOL.....MY issue is that if Nopi sells a product or Jegs or Summit is selling a product, you don't ask the salesman to let you see the product before you order it online and put down money...HELL, I'm sure he's ordered from Ebay and you KNOW it's hit or miss there...so in that and in that PRIMARILY it's an odd request.

Nick, you've seen me on this forum for YEARS, and we've seen one another in person on a few occassions. I've been active in the Taurus community, and have worked pretty dayum hard to help make things available for our cars that have not been. So, I think that in spite of how well you know Michakaveli, you should understand where me and Animex are coming from. No matter what trends of travel I become privy to, I still wouldn't expect that someone from ANOTHER state make a special trip or even a ONE BLOCK DETOUR to me for an $85 product that usually goes for twice the price. It's a sensibility thing.

And as for the two pennies...no Man's is greater than another so if you get to add your's, accept others'!

James E.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Seriously, guys? This is a for sale ad. Stop arguing and bickering and just buy the kit. If you don't like it I'm sure James will let you send it back for a refund.

And by personal shopping experience - James is a great seller and very flexible! He accurately describes his products and if I had the money or if I were going to mod the 97 anymore I'd plunk down some money for this kit in a heartbeat.

·
Premium Member
14,124 Posts
OK the thread is cleaned up. Please confine your remarks to actual questions about the product. If you want it great, if you don't move on.....

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Thanks for the help James, hopefully I will be able to gather up some money this summer so I can buy a set.

BTW James is one of the few people that I would buy from on these forums. He is a good person to buy from

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
No problem, Ethan...I'll make sure we have what you need when you're ready. Thanks!

James E.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
QUOTE (MiniOJW @ May 28 2009, 01:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=728612
Noob Here,

Would this kit work on a 2005 if so, I would buy either next week or the week after.

Some more questions, if they fit a 2005.

Should I get the single beam or Dual Beam kit? I don't understand the difference.

Do these include high beams (I need that to pass NY inspection).[/b]

You answered your own question. :lol2: You will need dual beam. Basically, if you put single beam in your car and you put the high beams on, you will loose any light. (I know from experience) So get the dual beam. :thumb:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
QUOTE (Ethan @ May 20 2009, 12:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=726657
BUMP!! has anybody bought a set of these yet?[/b]
No one from TCCA yet, but we've done over 10 kits on SHOForum and about 5-6 between TCCOA and SCCOA.

QUOTE (wildaaron @ May 20 2009, 07:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=726739
As soon as I get the cash, it's priority #1.[/b]
Cool...we look forward to helping you out.

QUOTE (SilverThunder @ May 28 2009, 02:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=728626
QUOTE (MiniOJW @ May 28 2009, 01:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=728612
Noob Here,

Would this kit work on a 2005 if so, I would buy either next week or the week after.

Some more questions, if they fit a 2005.

Should I get the single beam or Dual Beam kit? I don't understand the difference.

Do these include high beams (I need that to pass NY inspection).[/b]

You answered your own question. :lol2: You will need dual beam. Basically, if you put single beam in your car and you put the high beams on, you will loose any light. (I know from experience) So get the dual beam. :thumb:
[/b][/quote]

100% Correct...Thanks!

James E.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts