Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This chapter is as dead as can be. We need a meet! How North Florida sound. A little far for you Carolina Guys, but winters coming and who wants to freeze! What would be a good time for you all. I'm thinking early Nov, on a Saturday. Something simple and non expensive. I'll be bringing the SHO Wagon of course.

·
Registered
74 Posts
This chapter does seem nearly dead. I've been trying to get a Dragon Run together and got some tepid interest initially, but there has been ABSOLUTELY NO ACTIVITY in the Dragon Run thread and the event is in two weeks. I'll likely cancel it in the next few days so I'm not locked into the cabin accomodations.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Prob cause of the location. You in West Palm, what you drive?

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
North FL sounds good. Early November should work if I know ahead of time.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
This chapter is as dead as can be. We need a meet! How North Florida sound. A little far for you Carolina Guys, but winters coming and who wants to freeze! What would be a good time for you all. I'm thinking early Nov, on a Saturday. Something simple and non expensive. I'll be bringing the SHO Wagon of course.
It pretty much is. My Taurus got totaled and I moved further north and am now attending classes. So I won't be able to meet you guys. Maybe sometime next summer we can try to do something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts