Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got in a bad wreck and got my 2013 Taurus Limited totaled so now i drive a VW Jetta 2.0T BUT!!! That means i am trying to sell my semi-new Blaque Diamond Rims w/ semi-new Nexen tires! (I didnt even have them for a year but i do have the receipt for them) I paid $1600 for the rim set and an additional $500 for the Nexen tires & they came with new lugs and wheel locks! I would like to sell the wheels WITH the tires and all for $1800. Im also trying to sell a set of H&R Lowering springs (not coilovers sadly:( just the springs themselves) i ordered them online for $235 but i never got them put on so they STILL are sitting in its box lol. Im trying to sell the lowering springs for at least $200. (The springs are for a 2013 Taurus Limited but apparently they fit most base model Taurus like the SE SEL & Limited but im not sure if they fit the SHO) I WILL BE FOLLOWING THIS POSTING UP WITH PICTURES/SPECS/INFO LATER TODAY!! Im just stuck at work right now lol. If you are interested please contact me through this or text me at (832)-229-1942 馃檪

Registered
Not many people are going to see your for sale thing here, as not many people read the introductions. I believe you have to wait until you reach a certain post count before you can post in the for sale section..

Good luck thou.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
TollKeeper
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing