Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how ya doing,
My name is chris, and I'm addited too.......Oh wait this is a car forum sorry about that! :D , But for real I have a '99 Taurus se that I've done a little work on. the other day I had to replace the starter because it was running the Battier down. ( witch was kinda wierd to me) and I was thinking of trading it in on a new car (ford of course) After test driving some of the 2004 log wagons I mean cars I decided I would just keep my Tuarus . I'll get someone to teach me how to get a pic. put in my sig. line, so you can cheack out my car.
What I meant about the Mustang bit was, I'm a member of a number of mustang Forums. Let me give you a list of the cars I own, But first let me tell you about me.
Most important I have Two sons. my oldest is 7 his name is parker then theres mini me collin he's 5 and mean as shi.. Well you get it And I'm married.... sorry ladies just kidding.. I'm about 30 years old (will be in oct.) A Union Painter Local 1293 . I live In Killen Alabama. I love Cars, Trucks, dirt bikes, airplanes and fire arms!

the list of cars;
'99 tuarus se my daily driver I don't know much about this car you guys will have too school me

'93 Tracer wagon wifes daily driver

'88 lx mustang drag race car not street legal if any one is interested in it I'll tell you where I've put close to 10 grand in a car I gave $100 bucks for!

'69 mach1 mine and my dads projet

'69 F100 short wheel base (to be restored)

'68 coupe mustang 289 2v aouto (tobe restored for my wife)

'67 ford fairlane 4 door 62k Orginal miles

'84 6 door town car limo (I don't know I just bought it)
Airplane;
Burt Rutan Long ez 2 place rear eigine expiermental airplane (my dads and my project)

well thats most all I can think of right now I also have 2 brothers one 27 the other 18 who are also into cars with long lists too.

I hope to make new friend here , and hope I can be some help to someone and get some help to.

thanks see ya
chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey sounds good we'er going up your way sat. th 10th my oldest son is in the scouts and we'er going to cathedral caverns and then we'er going too scottsboro too Sauta cave to watch some bats fly out at around 7 pm I don,t know where we will stop to eat dinner all they have said is some where in scottsboro.

chris

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Welcome to the TCCA, i'm sure you'll find plenty of information here. If you can't find it with the search in our forum then don't hesitate to ask.

BTW, nice list of cars. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the welcome guys and (very pretty lady) I hope I can fit in with you guys , after all I am a Mustang man...But don't tell! I plan too do alot with the tuarus as my daily driver.

chris

·
Registered
108 Posts
LO welcome.....she is pretty hot isnt she))) mustang kid here too) 73 Q code mach 1. 351 clevland auto. gold with gold int. and a 98 cobra convert. 68 mustang coupe 289 v8 2B 2v 3 speed on the floor. also a number of ford falcons and gallixies) give me a holler if ya need parts))))

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You let me know if you need any parts ! Thats about how is goes isn't it?
You buy one to restore, And before you know it theres like 15 all lined up! If I hadn't got in to drag race so much I might have a little money left over too work on some of them.
I'll see if I can post a link to my web page I think I still have a bunch of the cars still on there. if not I'll have to that dig. camera

chris

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I am a former owner of a daily driver Taurus, but they still let me post here. :D

And how do you manage to keep any money in your account with that many Mustangs? Mine drains me every time I have an extra penny. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts