Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an idea, I was speaking with Hoss the other evening and he'll be down for Thanksgiving. Was wondering how many people we could get to show for say, a small parking lot meet or something.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Im there Rudy. It would just be wrong if i wasnt. :chili:

G

·
Yeah thats fer sure, You bein' so close an' all. :ph34r: :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Originally posted by Taurussetypes@Oct 16 2004, 02:03 AM
Im there Rudy. It would just be wrong if i wasnt. :chili:
If it's close I'd go to kick your car :p

:p

G

·
this kinda really depends on Hollis's schedule, and not to sound cheesy or anything, but even if he can't, for some reason, make it, we could do something anyway. :huh:

I did it again

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by 96SHO+Oct 16 2004, 07:44 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96SHO @ Oct 16 2004, 07:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Taurussetypes@Oct 16 2004, 02:03 AM
Im there Rudy.  It would just be wrong if i wasnt.  :chili:
If it's close I'd go to kick your car :p

:p [/b][/quote]
careful.... she kicks back. lol

you betta be there Russell!

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (96SHO @ Oct 16 2004, 07:44 PM)
QUOTE (Taurussetypes @ Oct 16 2004, 02:03 AM)
Im there Rudy.  It would just be wrong if i wasnt.   

If it's close I'd go to kick your car
I'd kick it too, but he's faster than me!!! :blink:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Le bump. Just makin sure if anybody was still interested in the get together. I sure am. I'll keep in touch with Hoss and see when the best day for the gathering might be. B)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Ok guys... Heres whats up.

The friday after Turkey day, we want to meet up at the h00ters @ westheimer and gessner for a g2g, and to avoid the psychotic women at the shopping malls. :huh: I will have more details like specific times as the event approaches. Hope to see yall there!

-mark

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
had to rest, :p was getting my ass kicked, "legendary" kicks ass, have not gotten thru docking bay yet, lol. Got my dad started last night, he was griping that we had not let him play yet. I got to finally go to bed at 3:00 this morning, he stopped on the 3rd level, said his eyes were hurting. My 7 yr. old son is on the next to last level in "normal",, but he keeps acting up in school and not wanting to complete his work on time, so he has not been getting to play recently. My brother has his own copy in his room and has been thru the game once also, going back like me in "legendary", do not know where he is though. The game as a whole is really good, but you can definately tell it was created for online/ multiplayer combat.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by Taurussetypes@Nov 16 2004, 11:45 PM

The friday after Turkey day, we want to meet up at the h00ters @ westheimer and gessner for a g2g, and to avoid the psychotic women at the shopping malls. :huh: I will have more details like specific times as the event approaches. Hope to see yall there!

-mark
Can we do Saturday?

I work Friday nights...

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by spridget+Nov 18 2004, 01:49 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spridget @ Nov 18 2004, 01:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Taurussetypes@Nov 16 2004, 11:45 PM

The friday after Turkey day, we want to meet up at the h00ters @ westheimer and gessner for a g2g, and to avoid the psychotic women at the shopping malls.  :huh:  I will have more details like specific times as the event approaches.  Hope to see yall there!

-mark
Can we do Saturday?

I work Friday nights... [/b][/quote]
I belive we could do that. It probably would be better too. Give more people to wind down after the Holday. I will talk to hoss and check the schedule too.

-MaRk

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Ok folks, heres the deal:

Tcca Houston/South TX post Turkey day mini-meet

When: Saturday 11-27-2004

Where: Hooters Woodlake (Gessner @ Westheimer), Houston TX

What time: 12 noon, meet at h00ters

Whats goin on: Celebrating Taurus-ness, eating wings, enjoying our waitresses, and getting some photos of the cars+ owners+ h00ters ladies. :chili:

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM for directions and/or my telephone #.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
:smilie_mech:

bring it on bitches...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts