Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had my o2 sensor replaced yesterday and as i was leaving the shop the SES came right back on -_-... the code said manufacturers emissions controls...i saw all the other threads on here saying the code was a low voltage pump deal...can someone pleace give me guidance

·
Registered
587 Posts
secondary injection monitor circuit low input is what i get from my dtc code reader. if having a problem with it alldata or Mitchel 5. is how i traced my p1401 to being the brain on my car. just a suggestion if you can't figure it out at this point.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
The air pump control relay is shot, and the air pump is not turning on when it should at start up. The relay is adjacent to the air pump, under the battery tray. If you have ABS you can only get to it from the bottom, and it is very tight getting it out, at least on a G3. I changed it and cleared that code. Not a cheap part ($110). NAPA was cheapest. A P1414 code means the air pump itself is shot.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
that what i get for the code you gave from my disk that came with the code reader i have for my self. some times there different then the readers but very simular.
The Topic Finder on our site has a list of Ford Taurus codes. Try there next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts