Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hii i want to hear some nice sound to these car when i push it but i want something that sounds clean not to loud but enough for it to hear something im new to the exhaust just wondering wat you guys have on ur cars nd well which one would be better in sound quality not like some crapy sounds that i hear on some cars is like annoying but something that sound good thanks :rolleyes2:

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Well, I don't like the sound of Flowmasters on most cars, they sound good on older musclecars and basically anything with a V8. Thats just my preference, you may feel differently.

The Magnaflow can sound good depending on the model. By they are exactly what the ricers use, again, a lot of that comes down to the specific model. There are lots of videos of Tausus' with Magnaflows.

Personally I have used both and I choose neither. The Magnaflows I find drone too much, especially at highways speeds. This does depend on a number of factors, but I found it to be the typical case.

I use a pair of WickedFlows on my car, they sound much cleaner than a Magnaflow. They have a deep rumble that is smooth and clean sounding, a lot like a Borla, but they cost less than Borla. The WickedFlow costs less than a Magnaflow, lasts longer, sounds smoother, and has a better warranty. A single will be quieter than the dual system like on mine. And the tips are not part of the muffler.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts