Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to buy a Ford Contour at a dealer ship and I noticed it was throwing a code...it's a 1995 Contour LX with the Duratec.

It is the air bag light...it blinks THREE times pause and then TWO more blinks. so 3-pause-2 3-pause-2 3-pause-2 etc.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. They close at 4PST so I am trying to hurry!

-Kyle

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much... That was a great help.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
am i the only idiot here who thought i was going to be able to come in this thread and help him out with some computer programing??? Too g33k for my pwn g00d

·
Registered
41 Posts
am i the only idiot here who thought i was going to be able to come in this thread and help him out with some computer programing??? Too g33k for my pwn g00d[/b]

i thought he meant a video game code. so no, your not the only g33k in the h1z0u53

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by gen3GL@Feb 23 2004, 08:48 PM
am i the only idiot here who thought i was going to be able to come in this thread and help him out with some computer programing??? Too g33k for my pwn g00d

i thought he meant a video game code. so no, your not the only g33k in the h1z0u53 [/b][/quote]
OMG [email protected][email protected]

X

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Feb 23 2004, 11:54 AM

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by kjw86ca@Feb 23 2004, 01:33 PM
I am trying to buy a Ford Contour at a dealer ship and I noticed it was throwing a code...it's a 1995 Contour LX with the Duratec.

It is the air bag light...it blinks THREE times pause and then TWO more blinks. so 3-pause-2 3-pause-2 3-pause-2 etc.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. They close at 4PST so I am trying to hurry!

-Kyle
After all of the dicussion in this thread, i've finally come to the conclusion that...

You suck at naming thread titles!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts