Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding the struggle bus all over the northwest trying to find a set, or even one, of these wheels (see photo) but cannot find them!

Were they an option? Or special order or....? What trim and year I should be in search of to find these.

I got both my sets with both my SEL's but have seen plenty other SEL's without them. ...

I know the plain 5 spokes are a dime a dozen and easy to find but the Mrs. Likes these and I only need one more to fill out my winter set...

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Did you ever find the wheel you were looking for? I acquired a full set of those wheels really cheap. But now I've got a lead on another set - 17" but I'm debating since they're a drive and I need to consider spacing. They're 7.5 wide and a 52.5mm offset.

But if I get them I'd sell either the set of 15s I'm running now or the 16s in storage. I'm in Oakland, CA.

Ouch - I went to google maps and typed Sandpoint. It showed Idaho. Hope you're alive with that cold and I'm going to guess it would be a shipment.

You might also sign up for a free account at Row52.com. You can always put out a parts request there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
mcsteven
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing