1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
112 Posts
Personally, I like the JS5 design the best. If you want to make your car look good, go with what you think looks best. Otherwise, if you want your car to go fast, save the weight. I would think both are fully capable of Chicago potholes.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Lighter weight rim all the way...I also don't really like the 3 piece sort of designs with the protruding screws. Harder to clean

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
The JS1 is much nicer. I prefer really simple wheel designs, and I think the screws on the lip make the rim look too busy. JS1 all the way. BTW, how much do each cost per rim?

·
Registered
486 Posts
I like the JS5's better. I dont like all the extra holes on the other rim. The JS% looks much smoother and better.

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
I like the cleaner look of the JS1 better, plus it's lighter and will be easier to clean. It's a pain to clean around those screw heads with just a wash mitt

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After looking and both and figuring out that JS1 actualy has a cap covering those extra holes, I am strongly going towards JS1. 18.5lb per rim. I liked the lip thing on JS5, but the 1.5lb less in weight (at the same price) is worth more to me now that I know more about unsprung weight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts