Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of those coin operated manual car washes with those soap foaming brushes have closed down due to those Automatic $12 car wash places all within 20 miles and I consider $12 too much since I'd have to run my car through one at least 12 times.
And that would just barely make my Taurus NOT look like an abandoned homeless shelter.:nuclear:
I have a bad back, herniated disc's, stenosis, osteoarthritis, whatever can go wrong with a back is what I have wrong with mine.

Question, could one of you kind souls suggests a good car washing BRUSH with a Long Handle?

Something I could buy at an AutoZone or O'reilly's auto parts?

I have dirt and layers of grass like stains including bird droppings and loads of that lovely tree type glazed SAP on my WHITE 2002 Taurus.

Also could one of you recommend a good scrubber cloth? One that fits like a glove and absorbs a ton of hot soapy water?

And last but not least a brand of Soap to wash this Old Bird?

I surely do appreciate your time and answers folks, good day:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
We use Blue Coral on our company cars for washing. They're outside year round except when it snows.

You may have to break down and pop $12 just to get the top layers of crud off of it, soften up the tree and bird droppings. I had to do that one summer when I left Third Bull at home and went on vacation for 10 days. Then it was a lot of elbow grease and a double dose of my arthritis meds ;):rolleyes2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
REDTRUCKCHASER
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing