Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the club, I have owned my 01 :ford: Taurus since august 2007.

I just had my car into the shop. Originally just for fixing the rust on the dog legs and paint chips on the hood. Then my wife got into an accident with my car which just dented the passenger side door and fender and broke off the side view mirror. $1,900 and my car is looking as good as the day it rolled off the lot.

During the summer I'm planning on getting some new parts for my car.

I was thinking of getting the Konig 17' Theory, Graphite rims for my car. I was just debating on what rubber to put on them. I was thinking about BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S or Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position. What do you guys think ?

I already have a set of winter tires which will be staying on the stock rims once I get the aftermarket ones.

Also I was thinking of getting an air intake upgrade, if I have cash to spare. I haven't really found any kits out there, Just wondering if you guys had found anything that would be adaptable.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hello. If you like the rims, get them. As for the intake, there is no aftermarket kit. The car has a good intake. Dont change it.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
welcome to the club

and there is a party at my place on the 25 dec so peopel join in and let make this a meet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts