Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I just picked up a 2016 Taurus SHO with the Driver Assist Package in Blue Jeans blue. It's got 42k miles on it and was a lease. This is my first time having a Taurus. I came from having many Subaru's, with the 3.6R Outback being my favorite. I always liked the last gen Taurus but never drove one till I drove a friends '10 FWD SEL. I liked his, so decided to drive an SHO a local dealer had.

Ended up taking it for an overnight drive and fell in love. Put a deposit down the next day and drove it the following 3 days till the AutoDraft check came. Me driving the Subaru one last time and hating it was a clear sign to me I was making the right move. I did get the extended warranty just in case but did some lurking on the forums and learned they are pretty reliable if taken care of.

I live in York, PA and figured I'd introduce myself. So hello!

-Travis

Attachments

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Congrats and welcome Travis! If you haven't already, may want to check out the Ecoboost Owner Forums and the Ecoboost Performance Forum. Also, check out member bpd1151's (Mike) garage and posts on here.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome Travis - ? waving at ya from Cumberland County ! Beauty of a car. You'll have to come show her off at Ford Nationals in Carlisle in June.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts