Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 92 SHO MTX years ago and loved it! Now I have kids and I needed a car that we could all fit in. I wanted something kind of fun and cheap. I figured a 2nd gen SHO 5 speed would do nicely. So, I decided to see if i could find one....

I sure did! It's a '93 MTX red / black 98K miles. It's been babied all its life, garage kept and it's a southern car. NO rust!

Anyway, I joined up here to talk to like minded people. Look forward to it.

~Matt.

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
That looks amazing! I want one dammit! there is never anything that looks that good with so little miles around here :(

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
Wow congrats. Car looks great.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Red with black interior - best combination around. Congratulations. Awesome looking car - enjoy it!

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Beautiful car, man. Very jealous.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Congrats! Great find, I hope it's as good to drive as it is to look at! And welcome to TCCA.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome y'all and the comments. It is SUPER nice. Can't wait to get it home and drive it. I'm currently in Lake Lure, NC with some buddies from the Victory Motorcycle club riding the mountains. The SHO is still on the trailer.

I drove down from MI to TN with my Vision in the back of the truck pulling my car trailer, bought the car in Knoxville and went to NC to ride.... Be home tomorrow. Can't wait to "play" with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Never did stop. But I'm glad an enthusiast did.
I'm glad you or someone else didn't get it before me. I actually sent them a deposit overnight so that wouldn't happen. They held it for me for four days. Nice people.
I am a HUGE Ford nut. You got that right....
BTW, if you ever need paint work done, the owner there is a great guy. His name is Daniel...

·
'MT5 Plus' Wagon Builder
1,234 Posts
I'm glad you or someone else didn't get it before me. I actually sent them a deposit overnight so that wouldn't happen. They held it for me for four days. Nice people.
I am a HUGE Ford nut. You got that right....
BTW, if you ever need paint work done, the owner there is a great guy. His name is Daniel...
Paint work? You don't say! Hmmmmmmm

:)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thanks for the welcome y'all and the comments. It is SUPER nice. Can't wait to get it home and drive it. I'm currently in Lake Lure, NC with some buddies from the Victory Motorcycle club riding the mountains. The SHO is still on the trailer.

I drove down from MI to TN with my Vision in the back of the truck pulling my car trailer, bought the car in Knoxville and went to NC to ride.... Be home tomorrow. Can't wait to "play" with it.
I saw that car on craigslist. Looked pretty decent. Don't do burnouts and change the rod bearings.

-Sam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
SHOspazz92
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing