Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
14,352 Posts
^+1, exactly. If your going to claim you have a V8 Taurus. You better have proof.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Exactly.... cause this car

was a Unicorn till the owner came here, posted photos and videos of the car to prove it was done.

I'm going to leave this open for another 2 days. If no proof, I'm deleting it. Dont need a bunch of false crap on this site.

:worthlesswithoutpic .......................... REAL ones.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
So apparently my friend (not one of the troll friends) was at at a car show in Central WA (The city where the guy lives is 5 miles away from the ID border), and he saw this Merc V8 Taurus there. I asked him what color it was and he said it was black. And the Mercedes V8 was in there and it was running/driving (he drove it away when the car show ended). The owner wouldn't let my friend take pics of it though. That was the only part that was sketchy. He said it sounded like it C63 AMG exhaust on it too.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
So apparently my friend (not one of the troll friends) was at at a car show in Central WA, and saw this Merc V8 Taurus there. I asked him what color it was and he said it was black. And the Mercedes V8 was in there and it was running/driving (he drove it away when the car show ended). The owner wouldn't let my friend take pics of it though. That was the only part that was sketchy. He said it sounded like it C63 AMG exhaust on it too.
No pics means it's essentially useless. :lol2: There's a reason he doesn't want pictures, and it's not because he's afraid Mercedes will kill him.

·
Administrator
14,352 Posts
Last activity was the day after he registered (10/9) so I call BS

Tomorrow is the day for proof, or I delete. I have a feeling I'll be deleting this one.......... Gracias

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.