Registered
1,525 Posts
Videos down man..

EDIT:
MUAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
You bastards down in Texas better keep the cold and snow there.

Us decent people here in Oklahoma always get hit with the ****** ice that doesn't stop over you guys.
:curse:

BTW: It's up now.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
This was such a fun random happening. The east side got a hell of a lot. Even stuck to the ground. Looks like a couple inches.

I'm sure some good pics will surface on the local boards here. :D

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
We got our first light snow here last week. Got crappy a few days ago, since it rained, then snowed, then stayed at <20*f all night. Getting to work at 6am was an experience. Suprised the hell out of me when I heard it was snowing in San Antonio the other day too...

[attachmentid=28047]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Well, Zorin has informed me that we had snow on Christmas Eve, 2004. I thought it was closer to 8 but ok. BTW, he's sitting up there in Kansas telling me "That AIN'T Snow!!!" Thanks bud.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Lolz snow snob.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I think that's the snow we're not getting...

Our (UMD) football team is playing in Alabama on Saturday, the snow must've gotten unhitched and went to Texas instead.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Welp, mother nature unbunched her panties, and realized it's not supposed to SNOW in Houston. It's currently 52 degrees. Snow all gone.

Shoot. I should have raced some corvettes last night. I was told I'd be able to beat one when hell froze over. :homer:

·
Registered
402 Posts
I hate to break it to ya but Hell freezes over every year.....that is Hell, Michigan. :p

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Houston gets hotter than 4 hells. Your lah-dee-dah annual snow means nothing! :evilB:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
17 Participants
mooby
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing