Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may be a long shot, but i saw in my electrical schematic book (1995 taurus-sable) it lists the wire diagram for heated outside mirrors. Does anybody's gen-2 have heated outside mirrors? If so was it only availible on certain models like the SHO? Or perhaps just cars made in certain plants? It just stands to reason that if its in my diagram book that it was at some point put into a car.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this may be a long shot, but i saw in my electrical schematic book (1995 taurus-sable) it lists the wire diagram for heated outside mirrors. Does anybody's gen-2 have heated outside mirrors? If so was it only availible on certain models like the SHO? Or perhaps just cars made in certain plants? It just stands to reason that if its in my diagram book that it was at some point put into a car.
[/b]

actually i just looked through my different books and now i cant find where i saw this. However i do remember seeing it somewhere. The info just now eludes me.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
I just checked the wiring diagrams in the Ford Workshop manual. There's nothing about heated mirrors in there. Maybe you just flipped through something quick and thought you saw it? I've done that many times flipping through pages of books/magazines, I would think I saw something but then when I go back, I can't find it, because it was never there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts