Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some cheap new or used headlights i would like to have a spare set so i can make my projector retrofits and still drive the car the cheapest ones i found were 115 before shipping each i would like to spend less that 30 for a set if anybody has some they are willing to let go of that would be great. if not i for sure need a pass side one cause the previous owner drilled a hole through the lens and i will just have to wait till i get my contour going again then do it. i cant drive without lights and i dont know how long it would take me to make these

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
looking for some cheap new or used headlights i would like to have a spare set so i can make my projector retrofits and still drive the car the cheapest ones i found were 115 before shipping each i would like to spend less that 30 for a set if anybody has some they are willing to let go of that would be great. if not i for sure need a pass side one cause the previous owner drilled a hole through the lens and i will just have to wait till i get my contour going again then do it. i cant drive without lights and i dont know how long it would take me to make these
[/b]
I'll check the "yard" this weekend. There were atleast 5 Gen IV's in there

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I know the yard here has... well had an 00 Sable with good headlights, but idk how much they charge... I know they charge $35 each for taillights

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wish the one sable in one of two yards near hear had good headlights both the headlights are smashed and the whole rear of car from the front doors back is gone. i also just cheched ebay the cheapest one was 70 bucks

keep a look out for me guys. thanks!! :x:

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
may have found a pass side one for 10 bucks on craigslist will know on monday and will update here when i know

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
No luck at the yard. 6 Gen IV Sables and all the lheadlight taken already! They usually sell me the stuff cheap, so if I see some I'll grab them any way since I know people are starting to mod them.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that 10 buck one fell through too far away so still need both or at the very least the pass side one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts