Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just bought a 2019 Ford Taurus Limited AWD the other day and one of the things I noticed is that my headlights always turn on the moment I put my car in drive. If I am not mistaken, this might be because my car came from Canada? If anyone knows which fuse the DRL's are on, that would be great!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I own an 02 Canadian taurus that was built at the same plant in Chicago as my 02 wrecked American market taurus. I love that daytime running lights feature on the Canadian one. In comparing the 2 cars the Canadian one has some differences in it. When I went to switch out some parts. But I really like that Canadian Taurus.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Even my 2005 Taurus has daylight running lights. They are a safety feature.
Hi guys, I just bought a 2019 Ford Taurus Limited AWD the other day and one of the things I noticed is that my headlights always turn on the moment I put my car in drive. If I am not mistaken, this might be because my car came from Canada? If anyone knows which fuse the DRL's are on, that would be great!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wish my 2011 SHO had the DRLs. I have to turn my lights on manually every time. And so far there appears to be no reprogramming option by a dealer or by me. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

·
Registered
1998 Ford Taurus SE
24 Posts
Just because the DRL's are on, don't forget to turn the head/tail lights on at night so others can see you.
The design engineers dropped the ball on that one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had the dealer disable the DRL's as a condition of sale. I keep my lights on "automatic" 99% of the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts