Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to make a custom set of driving/fog lights and I need the entire wiring harness from a pair of headlights. I need from the connector you put the bulb into all the way to the switch and everything in between. (I need just the stuff for the headlights/turn signals nothing else) Thanks in advance.

-Ryne

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a gen3 front end harness, every electrical thing from the wipers to the turn signals. It runs along the radiator to the lights, alternator, main engine harness, and goes through the body to the dash where the main electrical box is. Might be a lil more than you need but its in perfect condition, no cut wires or anything! Make an offer if you're interested

Or you can hit up radio shack and buy some good wire and a few large rolls of electrical tape and make your own harness! And go to a junkyard and score a couple of light connectors and you're set! B)

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Your timing sucks Ryne. :angry:

I just threw out a complete police package engine bay harness (engine and accessories) from when I got the new motor for Vanessa. Last month. :(

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM's sent...

I checked one of the yards out here, and all the gen3's I looked at had something missing or had trees growing through the engine compartment. *rolls eyes* All the other gen's were either crushed or completely stripped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts